Old 09-04-2012, 03:29 PM
Camaleón

Default Failed to open VDPAU backend libvdpau_nvidia.so: cannot open shared object file:

On Tue, 04 Sep 2012 22:24:52 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:

(...)

> Please keep debian-user in CC.

Why?!

People interested in the bug development will manually subscribe to get
in touch.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 09-04-2012, 10:30 PM
Chris Bannister

On Tue, Sep 04, 2012 at 03:29:35PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Tue, 04 Sep 2012 22:24:52 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
>
> (...)
>
> > Please keep debian-user in CC.
>
> Why?!

Because I opened it on behalf of debian-user. The people whom are
affected by this bug are in a better position to see if it is closed
prematurely.

> People interested in the bug development will manually subscribe to get
> in touch.

Perhaps, looks like I jumped the gun.

Frank, are you going to subscribe to this bug?

oppressing." --- Malcolm X

Old 09-05-2012, 12:32 AM
Frank McCormick

Because I opened it on behalf of debian-user. The people whom are
affected by this bug are in a better position to see if it is closed
prematurely.

People interested in the bug development will manually subscribe to get
in touch.

Perhaps, looks like I jumped the gun.

Frank, are you going to subscribe to this bug?

It appears both have been re-closed yet again...because they were
opened without comment ?

--
Cheers
Frank