-   -   subversion that just updated in sid does not support ssl? (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/69913-subversion-just-updated-sid-does-not-support-ssl.html)

Magicloud Magiclouds 04-15-2008 04:20 AM

subversion that just updated in sid does not support ssl?

Hello,
I update my sid everyday. A few hours ago, subversion was upgraded to
1.4.6****, then it can not recognize https any more.
Anything I should know? Like I need some more packages installed or
this is a bug.

Thanks.

Thierry Chatelet 04-15-2008 04:25 AM

On Tuesday 15 April 2008 06:20:15 Magicloud Magiclouds wrote:
> Hello,
> I update my sid everyday. A few hours ago, subversion was upgraded to
> 1.4.6****, then it can not recognize https any more.
> Anything I should know? Like I need some more packages installed or
> this is a bug.
>
> Thanks.

Look here:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=subversion;dist=unstable
Thierry

Magicloud Magiclouds 04-15-2008 04:57 AM

Thierry Chatelet wrote:

I update my sid everyday. A few hours ago, subversion was upgraded to
1.4.6****, then it can not recognize https any more.
Anything I should know? Like I need some more packages installed or
this is a bug.

Thanks.

Look here:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=subversion;dist=unstable
Thierry

Thanks. And I think I found the reason.... Something is wrong with libneon.