Old 04-15-2008, 04:02 AM
"ryan lerch"

Default Self Introduction: Ryan Lerch

Hi All,

My name is Ryan Lerch, and would like to contribute to fedora via the Art Team. I am an amateur graphic designer, and willing to help out basically anywhere that i am needed. Other projects i contribute to are Inkscape and the Open Clip Art Library. Any suggestions / ideas for a good starting out task are appreciated. I scanned the list and thought this one may be suitable: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService#head-1d57965f144d16a3c1c4cdbfda053e0fc8e3987f

cheers,
Ryanlerch

Old 04-15-2008, 07:37 AM
Nicu Buculei

ryan lerch wrote:

Hi All,

Hi Ryan, I am glad to see you here.

My name is Ryan Lerch, and would like to contribute to fedora via the
Art Team. I am an amateur graphic designer, and willing to help out
basically anywhere that i am needed. Other projects i contribute to are
Inkscape and the Open Clip Art Library. Any suggestions / ideas for a

I worked with Ryan for a long time, both on Inkscape and OCAL, we
collaborated on tutorials and more. He is a valuable addition on our team.

good starting out task are appreciated. I scanned the list and thought
this one may be suitable:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService#head-1d57965f144d16a3c1c4cdbfda053e0fc8e3987f

Just a little time ago Frank published some sketches for the Amaterur
Radio SIG, too bad he didn't update the status on the DesignService page:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2008-April/msg00306.html

Old 04-15-2008, 07:47 AM
Frank Murphy

On Tue, 2008-04-15 at 10:37 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> ryan lerch wrote:
> > Hi All,

> Just a little time ago Frank published some sketches for the Amaterur
> Radio SIG, too bad he didn't update the status on the DesignService page:
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2008-April/msg00306.html

My bad, trying to rectify now, blame the meds.

Frank