Old 08-24-2012, 07:10 PM
Gary Kline

Default is there a way of getting back the original /etc/bind

Can someone send me a tarball of the original /etc/bind from my
debian 6.0.5? my old ubuntu server and otther hardware broke, and
until I can get a new Dell, I want to put back my test [Debian]
computer to its original state.

thanks to anybody who can help!

gary kline

--
Gary Kline kline@thought.org http://www.thought.org Public Service Unix
Twenty-six years of service to the Unix community.