Old 08-24-2012, 07:50 AM
"Joe Benjamin"

Default Call for Top Innovators

Title: 2011 New England Venture Summit

¬*

THE NEW ENGLAND
VENTURE SUMMIT
¬*

Where
Innovation Meets Capital

DECEMBER 5,
2012
¬*| ¬*HILTON ¬*| ¬*BOSTON DEDHAM

¬*

CALL
FOR

TOP
INNOVATORS!

¬*

7th
annual conference will showcase more
than 50 of the hottest
early stage and emerging growth technology, life sciences and
clean-tech innovators

¬*

If
you are a Startup seeking
capital and/or partnerships, submit your
plan for the opportunity to present at The 7th Annual New
England Venture Summit, the premier venue connecting emerging
growth companies with active Venture Capitalists, Angel Investors,
Corporate VCs and Investment Firms.

Presented by youngStartup Ventures, The 2012 New England
Venture Summit provides an unparalleled opportunity for
startups to meet, network and showcase their innovative investment
opportunities to a leading group of investors.

¬*

¬*

Connect
with leading VCs:

Partial
list of VCs confirmed to speak includes:

Michael
Bishop, Senior Associate, Black Coral Capital | Jason Caplain, General
Partner, Southern Capitol Ventures | Jon Chait, Partner, Dace Ventures
| Teodoro Forcht Dagi, Partner, HLM Venture Partners | Brian Duncan,
Venture Partner, Arboretum Ventures | Steven Dupree, General Partner,
Richmond Global | Patrick Eggen, Senior Investment Manager, Qualcomm
Ventures | Amy Errett, Partner, Maveron | Stan Fung, Managing Director,
FarSight Ventures | Alexander Galitsky, Managing Partner, Almaz Capital
Partners | Sean Glass, Venture Partner, Novak Biddle Venture Partners |
Jacob Gray, General Partner, Murex Investments | Matthew Growney,
Managing Partner, Rudyard Partners | Krishna Gupta, Founder &
General Partner, Romulus Capital | Ben Lin, Managing Partner. Great
Oaks Venture Capital | Nick MacShane, Senior Managing Director,
Progress Ventures | John Onopchenko, Managing Director, Synergy Life
Science Partners | Alessandro Piol, Partner & Co-Founder,
Vedanta
Capital | Bill Reichert, Managing Director, Garage Technology Ventures
| Cynthia Ringo, Managing Partner, DBL Investors | John Simon, Managing
Director, General Catalyst Partners | Jeanne Sullivan, General Partner,
StarVest Partners | Anthony Sun, Partner, Aisling Capital | Roger Sun,
Principal, Baxter Ventures | Markus Thill, Managing Director, Robert
Bosch Venture Capital | Mark Wright, Managing Director, Blue Chip
Venture Company¬*and many more.

¬*
¬*

SEEKING
CAPITAL & EXPOSURE?

Get Noticed
> Get Funded > Grow Faster

¬*

select group of 50
Top Innovators from the technology, life
sciences and Clean-tech sectors will be chosen to present their
breakthrough investment opportunities to an exclusive audience of
Venture Capitalists, Private Investors, Investment Bankers, Corporate
Investors, and Strategic Partners.

The
early deadline for presenting company applications is September 12th,
2012.

Apply to Present:

To be considered for one of the Top Innovator slots, please e-mail iwant2present@youngstartup.com
for an application.

¬*

To Nominate a Company:

To nominate a company please forward: company name, main contact at
firm, contact details and why you think they should present to nominations@youngstartup.com.

¬*

About
the Summit:

NEVS is an exclusive gathering that allows you to personally connect
with leading VC thought leaders and dealmakers.¬* The Venture
Summit’s goal is to identify the most promising investment
opportunities and present them to an audience of active investors.

¬*
So
mark your calendar and click
here to take advantage of the "early bird" registration
savings before they expire.

This
is the event of the year you won't want to miss!

Click
Here to Register Now!

¬*

For
more information on group rates or to register by phone, please contact
Rivka at 718-447-0009 or e-mail rivka@youngstartup.com.

To recommend a speaker or inquire about sponsorship opportunities email
me directly at joe AT youngstartup.com

We look forward to seeing you there.

Joe
Benjamin,

Founder & CEO

youngStartup
Ventures

Where
Innovation Meets Capital

¬*
P.S.
Please
take a moment to re-subscribe and update your email preferences so that
we may better serve you, update here.

¬*¬*

Unsubscribe:
To no longer receive youngStartup Ventures research reports or
invitations click
here - youngStartup Ventures, Inc. - 258 Crafton Ave. Staten
Island, NY, 10314

¬*

¬*
¬*

FOUNDING SPONSOR

DIAMOND
SPONSORS

¬*

¬*¬*

COACHING
SPONSOR

¬*

¬*

PLATINUM
SPONSOR

VENTURE
SPONSOR

SILVER
SPONSORS

MARKETING SOLUTIONS

SPONSOR

INDUSTRY PARTNERS

SPONSOR
THIS EVENT

¬*For
more information about sponsorship contact

joe (at) youngstartup.com

Old 09-06-2012, 05:16 PM
"Joe Benjamin"

[...]

Zaid
Ashai, General Partner, Point Judith Capital | Michael Bishop, Senior
Associate, Black Coral Capital | Jason Caplain, General Partner,
Southern Capitol Ventures | Jon Chait, Partner, Dace Ventures | Teodoro
Forcht Dagi, Partner, HLM Venture Partners | Brian Duncan, Venture
Partner, Arboretum Ventures | Steven Dupree, General Partner, Richmond
Global | Patrick Eggen, Senior Investment Manager, Qualcomm Ventures |
Amy Errett, Partner, Maveron | Peter Feinstein, Managing Director,
Bioventures Investors | Paul Flanagan, Managing Director, Sigma Prime
Ventures | Stan Fung, Managing Director, FarSight Ventures | Alexander
Galitsky, Managing Partner, Almaz Capital Partners | Sean Glass,
Venture Partner, Novak Biddle Venture Partners | Jacob Gray, General
Partner, Murex Investments | Matthew Growney, Managing Partner, Rudyard
Partners | Krishna Gupta, Founder & General Partner, Romulus
Capital | Ben Lin, Managing Partner. Great Oaks Venture Capital |
Alexander Lloyd, Managing Director, Accelerator Ventures | Peter Longo,
President & Chief Investment Officer, Connecticut Innovations |
Nick MacShane, Senior Managing Director, Progress Ventures | Vincent
Miles, Venture Partner, Abingworth | John Onopchenko, Managing
Director, Synergy Life Science Partners | Alessandro Piol, Partner
& Co-Founder, Vedanta Capital | Bill Reichert, Managing
Director, Garage Technology Ventures | Cynthia Ringo, Managing Partner,
DBL Investors | John Simon, Managing Director, General Catalyst
Partners | Richard Steubi, Managing Director, Early Stage Partners |
Jeanne Sullivan, General Partner, StarVest Partners | Anthony Sun,
Partner, Aisling Capital | Roger Sun, Principal, Baxter Ventures |
Markus Thill, Managing Director, Robert Bosch Venture Capital | Mark
Wright, Managing Director, Blue Chip Venture Company and many more.

¬*
¬*

SEEKING
CAPITAL & EXPOSURE?

Get Noticed
> Get Funded > Grow Faster

¬*

Old 10-11-2012, 05:41 AM
"Joe Benjamin"

Title: 2012 New England Venture Summit

¬*

THE NEW ENGLAND
VENTURE SUMMIT

¬*

Where
Innovation Meets Capital

DECEMBER 5,
2012
¬*| ¬*HILTON ¬*| ¬*BOSTON DEDHAM

¬*

CALL
FOR

TOP
INNOVATORS!

¬*

7th
annual summit will showcase 50
of the hottest early stage and
emerging growth Technology, Life Sciences and Clean-tech
innovators.

Early Application request deadline is October 10th

Click Here for an APPLICATION! ¬*

If you are a Startup seeking capital
and/or partnerships submit your plan for the opportunity to present at
The 2012 New England
Venture Summit, the premier venue
connecting emerging growth companies with active Venture capitalists,
Angel investors, Corporate VCs and Investment Firms.

Presented
by youngStartup Ventures, The 2012 New England Venture Summit provides
an
unparalleled opportunity for startups to meet, network and showcase
their innovative investment opportunities to a leading group of
investors.

Connect
with leading VCs!

Partial list of
Venture
Investors confirmed to speak includes:

Zaid
Ashai

General
Partner

Point
Judith Capital
Michael
Bishop

Senior
Associate

Black
Coral Capital

Jason
Caplain

General
Partner

Southern
Capitol Ventures

Jon
Chait

Partner

Dace
Ventures

Teodoro
Forcht Dagi

Partner

HLM
Venture Partners¬*

Brian
Duncan

Venture
Partner

Arboretum
Ventures

Steven
Dupree

General
Partner

Richmond
Global¬*

Patrick
Eggen

Senior
Investment Manager

Qualcomm
Ventures

Amy
Errett

Partner

Maveron¬*

Peter
Feinstein

Managing
Director

Bioventures
Investors¬*

Paul
Flanagan

Managing
Director

Sigma
Prime Ventures

Jonathan
Fleming

Managing
Partner

Oxford
Bioscience Partners

Stan
Fung

Managing
Director

FarSight
Ventures

Alexander
Galitsky

Managing
Partner

Almaz
Capital Partners

Sean
Glass

Venture
Partner

Novak
Biddle Venture Partners

Jacob
Gray

General
Partner

Murex
Investments

Krishna
Gupta

Founder
& General Partner

Romulus
Capital

Bosun
Hau

Partner

MVM
Life Sciences

Ben
Lin

Managing
Partner

Great
Oaks Venture Capital

Alexander
Lloyd

Managing¬*Director

Accelerator
Ventures

Peter
Longo

President
& Chief Investment Officer

Connecticut
Innovations
Nick
MacShane

Senior
Managing Director

Progress
Ventures

Dhiraj
Malkani

Partner

Rockport
Capital Partners

Vincent
Miles

Venture
Partner

Abingworth

John
Onopchenko

Managing
Director

Synergy
Life Science Partners

Alessandro
Piol

Partner
& Co-Founder

Vedanta
Capital

Kathleen
Regan

Venture
Partner

Radius
Ventures

Bill
Reichert

Managing
Director

Garage
Technology Ventures

Cynthia
Ringo

Managing
Partner

DBL
Investors¬*

Praveen
Sahay

Founder
& Managing Director

WAVE
Equity Partners

John
Simon

Managing
Director

General
Catalyst Partners

Richard
Stuebi

Managing
Director

Early
Stage Partners

Jeanne
Sullivan

General
Partner

StarVest
Partners

Anthony
Sun

Partner

Aisling
Capital

Markus
Thill

Managing
Director

Robert
Bosch Venture Capital

Mark
Wright

Managing
Director

Blue
Chip Venture Company

Click Here to REGISTER NOW!
"Early bird"
Registration savings of 50% expire Wednesday October 31st
SEEKING CAPITAL & EXPOSURE?

Get Noticed > Get Funded > Grow Faster

select group of 50 Top
Innovators from the technology, Clean-tech and
life science sectors will be chosen to present their breakthrough
investment opportunities to an exclusive audience of Venture
Capitalists, Private Investors, Investment Bankers, Corporate
Investors, and Strategic Partners.

The
early deadline for presenting
company applications is this week.

Apply
Present:

To be considered for one of the Top Innovator slots, please e-mail
iwant2present@youngstartup.com for an application.

About
the Summit:

NEVS is an exclusive gathering that allows you to personally connect
with leading VC thought leaders and dealmakers.

The
Venture Summit’s goal is to identify the most promising investment
opportunities and present them to an audience of active investors.

So
mark your calendar and click
here to take advantage of the "early bird"
registration savings before they expire.

This
is the event of the year you won't want to miss!

Click Here to Register Now!

"Early bird" Registration savings expire¬*Wednesday October 31st

Sincerely,

Joe
Benjamin,

Founder & CEO

[...]