Old 08-21-2012, 04:48 PM
Sandra Larsson

Default Question about your site: http://www.debian.org/

Hi,

I am wondering if you are open to any potential advertising on your
site. I have been looking for relevant sites to use for advertising
my clients site and feel yours would be a perfect match.

If this is something that interests you please get in touch and we
can go into more detail about what I am looking for

Kind regards

Sandra