Old 08-17-2012, 03:21 AM
Dr Beco

Default QSS button (Quick Security Setup)

Dear usernixes,

According to:

http://www.tp-link.com/lk/article/?id=171

There are routers (coincidentally, I have one of them) that accept a
new device to establish a wireless connection without having to use
password. The method is simple:

1- Push the QSS button on the router.
2- Run the QSS.EXE program on your windows machine in 2 minutes after
you pressed the QSS button.

That is it! You are now connected!

But, hey! QSS.EXE? How can we do it in our debian?

Thanks!
Beco.

--
Dr. Beco
A.I. research, Cognitive Scientist and Philosopher