Old 08-16-2012, 02:01 AM
Alex Rodriguez

Default Server software

Hello,

I love the desktop version so much that I have decide to use the server version for my business.

2 questions

1. I can't find the version or name to download. Can you just provide the correct name and version to get.

2. Were can I donate money to your company to continue the great work you guys do?

I have used 100's of distros and debian is the best!

Alex

Old 08-16-2012, 03:20 AM
Aidan Gauland

Alex Rodriguez <xarodriguezx@gmail.com> writes:
> 1. I can't find the version or name to download. Can you just provide
> the correct name and version to get.

There is no separate "server" edition; just install Debian without X11.
You might want to take a look at the Installation Guide:
<http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual>

> 2. Were can I donate money to your company to continue the great work
> you guys do?

http://www.debian.org/donations

Hope this answers your questions.
--Aidan