Old 04-14-2008, 11:08 AM
Daniel Dalton

Default command line browser questions: - javascript - lynx history

Ok, not sure if this is OT, if it is please let me know and I'll gladly
post
somewhere else...
If you could point me to somewhere else to ask that would also be
appreciated.

Ok my first question:
Does anyone know how I can view the lynx history?
So how can I see the prior websites accessed from say the last week?

And my second question:
Does anyone know of a command line browser that supports javascript?
I'm blind and really like lynx due to its accessibility and unfortunately
some sites are not accessible because of javascript (lynx doesn't like
javascript).

So anyone know of a cmd browser that can handle it?
I don't really want to have to move to firefox...

Its ok if its not lynx, but I think I will still use lynx for every day
browsing since it works well with most sites and is extremely accessible.

Thanks,

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/