Old 08-09-2012, 07:57 PM
David Roguin

Default cups printer problems with osx clients

Hello,

I have a debian server which have an epson printer installed to it.
The printer works fine with windows and linux clients but when I try
to print with a mac it asks for a password and then the printer stops
with the error "/opt/epson-inkjet-printer-201101w/cups/lib/filter/epson_inkjet_printer_filter
failed"

Anyone with a similar layout who can help me?
Thanks!

--
David

Old 08-09-2012, 08:24 PM