Old 08-09-2012, 06:05 AM
lina

Default iceweasle saving username and password

Hi,

My question is that how can I let the iceweasle kept the saved
password as un-readable?

Right now I felt very bad,

I can access some database with my user name and password,
(it's a "universal" password and username, which means it's also the
one I use for email and many other things, such as wireless access and
etc, it set up by administrator).

One girl she need access the database, and she asked me for help.
basically it's harmless. but I don't want to share my password and I
don't know how to refuse.

so I input my password and username in her firefox and let it remember.

Just now I found that iceweasle can show the password I saved. very
bad, hope she didn't realize it and read my password.

I don't know how to do in this situations.

Thanks for any advice.

Best regards,