Old 08-09-2012, 12:13 AM
aditya menon

Default Do ATI HD cards have good working drivers for Linux (Debian Squeeze in particular)

Hello again,

It turns out that the problem was not having the proper driver for my i3 processor's integrated graphics. I had the drivers for a previous processor versions and after this upgrade, I get the maximum resolution supported by my screen.