Old 08-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Andrei POPESCU

Default Will upcoming Debian 7 release default to XFCE for the CD media?

On Mi, 08 aug 12, 17:45:40, Camaleón wrote:

> I tagged as OT because the scope (chit-chat) is out of the technical
> issues expected here.

Come on...

> And it concerns Jessie, not Wheezy (please, don't scare me! ;-) )

Why do you think it doesn't concern Wheezy?

Kind regards,
Andrei

Old 08-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Shane Johnson

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mi, 08 aug 12, 17:45:40, Camaleón wrote:

> I tagged as OT because the scope (chit-chat) is out of the technical

> issues expected here.

Come on...

> And it concerns Jessie, not Wheezy (please, don't scare me! ;-) )

Why do you think it doesn't concern Wheezy?

Kind regards,

Andrei

From what I've read from here :http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=tasksel/tasksel.git;a=commit;h=2a962cc65cdba010177f27e8824 ba10d9a799a08

and here:*http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTE1NTk
It looks to be wheezy.*
Shane

Old 08-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Camaleón

On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 20:56:00 +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:

> On Mi, 08 aug 12, 17:45:40, Camaleón wrote:
>>
>> I tagged as OT because the scope (chit-chat) is out of the technical
>> issues expected here.
>
> Come on...

You people are so hard to satisfy...

>> And it concerns Jessie, not Wheezy (please, don't scare me! ;-) )
>
> Why do you think it doesn't concern Wheezy?

Because we're frozen since a month ago so if this change takes place at
this stage (!) I will have to test (again) the installer from scratch as
my first testing installation was done using the first CD which installed
GNOME instead XFCE.

But now I realize that Brian's words were right, this is being discussed
for Wheezy. Now I'm scared!

Greetings,

--
Camaleón