Old 08-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Tharle Games

Default Free Gold Combat - Calling Arcade Gamers to Shooting Mayhem

Title: Free Gold Combat - Calling Arcade Gamers to Shooting Mayhem

Gold
Combat HD, Arcade Shooting Gold Rush

Hi,
There

We
would like to introduce our newly launched game on app store "Gold
Combat" for iPhone and iPad. Which is Free to download and available at Appstore globally. This is totally action arcade shooting mayhem
game with mere implementation of strategic approach. The game is targeted to users, who like to play classic arcade shooting games. In a nutshell if
you like Tesla (online flash game) you will like this also.*

*

Watch
our Game Preview on Youtube

Tap
to shoot or kill is one of a great feature of the game, keeping in mind for apple users and arcade game players we have tried to match the graphics
quality and bug free app with minimal game controls , I hope you will enjoy playing this. The game is free to download but consist of ads and can be
removed from in-app purchase, users can also by gold coins through in-app purchase for buying power ups in the game.*

Download
>From App Store

*

Unsubscribe