Old 08-08-2012, 12:12 AM
"Ekim"

Default Are you interested to be a real estate realtor?

Good evening!

We are an international real property business with wide experience in
trading, exchanging, buying out and legal counselling services on a global
basis.

At the moment our business is expanding its influence in the US and we are
planning to recruit sensible and dynamic applicants who want to join a major
international immovables firm.

We think that you meet all our requirements with excess and that?s why we
would like to offer you a chance to work as an agent for our company in your
local area.

Our company is engaged in:
- Changing and renting of business, merchandising and living realty;
- Exchanging of both industrial and residential realty;
- Compiling immovables related paperwork and legal support of real
propertybusiness;
- Complete range of value assessment assistance;
- Urgent purchase of real property all around the world.
Your monthly wage will be 5,000 USD every month with a fixed commission
charge rate on every successfully settled deal. You will be assigned to an
personal coach for the first 45 days of your stipendiary probation.
Moreover, you will be given a qualifying certificate once you successfully
complete your apprenticeship.

That is a regional position and you are going to represent the
organization?s activity in your location.

Please notify me if you plan to move forward with our employment process by
emailing to mikecdk250@hotmail.com and we will email you extra information
and some necessary in the nearest term.