Old 08-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Camaleón

Default Could not find gazpacho.loader, it needs to be installed to load the gladefile

On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 17:40:09 +0200, Csanyi Pal wrote:

> I need to install the 'gazpacho' package but on my Debian GNU/Linux
> testing/sid system I can't to install it.
>
> $ aptitude search gazpacho
>
> gives me no outout, so it seems, on my system gazpacho isn't
> installable.
>
> However, I get it as installable:
>
> http://packages.debian.org/sid/gazpacho

Mmm... here it says something different, as if the package has been
removed:

http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gazpacho.html

> How can I solve this problem?

You can try to get the ".deb" manually and install it locally, just pray
there are no hard dependencies or just try with another supported app
that can load the file :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 08-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Csanyi Pal

Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> writes:

> On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 17:40:09 +0200, Csanyi Pal wrote:
>
>> I need to install the 'gazpacho' package but on my Debian GNU/Linux
>> testing/sid system I can't to install it.
>>
>> $ aptitude search gazpacho
>>
>> gives me no outout, so it seems, on my system gazpacho isn't
>> installable.
>>
>> However, I get it as installable:
>>
>> http://packages.debian.org/sid/gazpacho
>
> Mmm... here it says something different, as if the package has been
> removed:
>
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gazpacho.html

Indeed.

>> How can I solve this problem?
>
> You can try to get the ".deb" manually and install it locally, just pray
> there are no hard dependencies or just try with another supported app
> that can load the file :-?

That depends on the application that call the gazpacho:

$ python person.py

18:18:49 environ No hu_HU translation found for domain kiwi
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "person.py", line 14, in <module>
delete_handler=gtk.main_quit)
File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/kiwi/ui/delegates.py", line 134, in
__init__ delete_handler)
File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/kiwi/ui/views.py", line 833, in
__init__ domain)
File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/kiwi/ui/views.py", line 243, in __init__
self._glade_adaptor = self.get_glade_adaptor()
File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/kiwi/ui/views.py", line 851, in
get_glade_adaptor return _open_glade(self, self.gladefile, self.domain)
File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/kiwi/ui/views.py", line 1015, in
_open_glade "load the gladefile %s" % (loader_name, gladefile))
RuntimeError: Could not find gazpacho.loader, it needs to be installed
to load the gladefile
/usr/share/doc/python-kiwi/examples/framework/person/Person.glade

--
Regards from Pal

Old 08-05-2012, 04:31 PM
Camaleón

On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 18:19:56 +0200, Csanyi Pal wrote:

> Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> writes:

>> You can try to get the ".deb" manually and install it locally, just
>> pray there are no hard dependencies or just try with another supported
>> app that can load the file :-?
>
> That depends on the application that call the gazpacho:
>
> $ python person.py
(...)
> RuntimeError: Could not find gazpacho.loader, it needs to be installed
> to load the gladefile
> /usr/share/doc/python-kiwi/examples/framework/person/Person.glade

Similar to this:

Geez. Try to contact the person in charge of that python app and tell
about this or just "drink¹" (install) the old gazpacho package to bypass
the warning.

¹Gazpacho is a typical Spanish meal (kinda soup).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón