Old 08-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Csanyi Pal

Default Could not find gazpacho.loader, it needs to be installed to load the gladefile

Hi,

I need to install the 'gazpacho' package but on my Debian GNU/Linux
testing/sid system I can't to install it.

$ aptitude search gazpacho

gives me no outout, so it seems, on my system gazpacho isn't
installable.

However, I get it as installable:

http://packages.debian.org/sid/gazpacho

How can I solve this problem?