-   -   Could not find gazpacho.loader, it needs to be installed to load the gladefile (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/690849-could-not-find-gazpacho-loader-needs-installed-load-gladefile.html)

Csanyi Pal 08-05-2012 03:40 PM

Could not find gazpacho.loader, it needs to be installed to load the gladefile

Hi,

I need to install the 'gazpacho' package but on my Debian GNU/Linux
testing/sid system I can't to install it.

$ aptitude search gazpacho

gives me no outout, so it seems, on my system gazpacho isn't
installable.

However, I get it as installable:

http://packages.debian.org/sid/gazpacho

How can I solve this problem?