Old 04-13-2008, 05:37 PM
Tom Lobato

Default Freshness of "netmeeting directory kit"

Hi all!

Is there someone running a LDAP server on linux with
"NetMeeting directory kit", as described in the
Linux NETMEETING HOWTO
(http://www.freesoft.org/software/NetMeeting/)?

I`m researching about ldap/netmeeting but I see it
docs for work with a linux server is too outdated (~2001).
I`d like to know if there is compatibility issues to run a
current LDAP server and netmeeting.

Tom Lobato
tinecon.com.br