Old 04-12-2008, 07:12 PM
NN_il_Confusionario

Default Is there away to hide the incoming mail when sending mails to this maling list ?

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 06:20:21PM +0300, Jabka Atu wrote:
> I would like to hide my new email from the mailing list :

If you have already posted with your new e-mail, all is already lost.

If not, consider the fact that you can have several free e-mail
addresses and you can post to a debian mailing list from an address
_different_ from the one where you recive the mailing list.

Perhaps you can create a new free e-mail account that contains the word
"spam" in the address (or some other trick to try to confuse spambots).

And/or you could try to write using the newsgroup (and not the e-mail)
interface, and use a fake e-mail address.