Old 04-12-2008, 03:20 PM
"Jabka Atu"

Default Is there away to hide the incoming mail when sending mails to this maling list ?

Hello,..

I would like to hide my new email from the mailing list :
i mean to send the mail but prevent the spam bots attacking my email address (i got 1000 spam mail in a week).
to login somewhere or some thing like that.

Old 04-12-2008, 05:56 PM
Paul Johnson

On Saturday 12 April 2008 08:20:21 am Jabka Atu wrote:
> I would like to hide my new email from the mailing list :

Considered harmful at best.
http://www.interhack.net/pubs/munging-harmful/

> i mean to send the mail but prevent the spam bots attacking my email
> address (i got 1000 spam mail in a week).

Spambayes is your friend.

--
Paul Johnson
baloo@ursine.ca