Old 04-12-2008, 05:16 AM
"shahul hameed"

Default TO JOIN IN FEDORA PROJECT TEAM

*
*HELLO SIR/MAM,
*
**** I am shahul from india,*I am*studying*B.TECH IT.,
*
*** I have prior knowledge on photoshop work and
*
** Also i have done a web-site design for india tourism and got prize for that.
*
** so i request you include my valuable help to you fedora project.
*
*** I*wish to be a part of fedora project*(ART DESIGN*TEAM).
*
*SO assign me a task for design of wallpaper as immediate as possible.
*
******** THANK YOU