-   -   What commands do I need to remove all vestiges of X + Bumblebee from my Squeeze installation? (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/683766-what-commands-do-i-need-remove-all-vestiges-x-bumblebee-my-squeeze-installation.html)

aditya menon 07-15-2012 01:32 AM

What commands do I need to remove all vestiges of X + Bumblebee from my Squeeze installation?

Hello!

I have had to install and remove X multiple times using aptitude trying to debug my graphic card. Now, I'm ready to give up and simply get X as it is.

I also have tried the uninstall process outlined in Bumblebee's documentation, but it still tries to start up (I can see it calling 'starting Bumblebeed - failed') when I start the system on terminal.

So I'd like to restore my system to a 'clean' level, without re-formatting. I have no real personal data on the install, but it's a pain to reformat. I want to achieve a state where there is no X or bumblebee... help please?

Thanks!