-   -   mirror from archive.debian.org (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/682811-mirror-archive-debian-org.html)

Anton Gorlov 07-12-2012 08:00 AM

mirror from archive.debian.org

How I get full mirror of repository for some distr. example lenny amd 64?
All distributions are linked to the content in the pool/ directory, but
we need to mirror only one distribution/architecture.

How?

Archive: 4FFE8428.4050202@locum.ru">http://lists.debian.org/4FFE8428.4050202@locum.ru

HP 07-12-2012 09:06 AM

mirror from archive.debian.org

Camaleón 07-12-2012 03:32 PM

On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 12:00:40 +0400, Anton Gorlov wrote:

> How I get full mirror of repository for some distr. example lenny amd
> 64? All distributions are linked to the content in the pool/ directory,
> but we need to mirror only one distribution/architecture.
>
> How?

Take a look here:

http://www.debian.org/mirror/ftpmirror#partial

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Mirko Parthey 07-14-2012 10:19 AM

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 12:00:40PM +0400, Anton Gorlov wrote:
> How I get full mirror of repository for some distr. example lenny amd 64?
> All distributions are linked to the content in the pool/ directory,
> but we need to mirror only one distribution/architecture.
>
> How?

One option would be debmirror.

In addition to http and ftp, it also supports rsync for file transfers,
and it can mirror a subset of distributions and architectures.

Regards,
Mirko