Old 04-11-2008, 05:00 PM
"Michael Habashy"

Default how to capture email before it goes to postfix and when it comes out...????

how to capture email before it goes to postfix and when it comes out...????
I am dying to catch what the email looks like before it goes into
postfix...and what it looks like before it gets handed to another
email server...anyone can help ?????

i would like to see what my header information is before and after postfix...
thanks
mjh