Old 07-11-2012, 04:46 AM
lina

Default wheezy backports

Hi,

I need install fglrx and xorg from wheezy backports,

are there some links can be used to feed the sources.list?

Thanks with best regards,

Old 07-11-2012, 04:57 AM
Ezequiel

Hi, there is a way to install fglrx in wheezy, but you wil need to downgrade X to a previous version.
I found a solution out there and posted it here.

regards
Zeke

Archive: http://lists.debian.org/CAG9cJm=bkie0RHV94iXmHx_x2yaxeGrCi7fJT8znTfMuV3LsV w@mail.gmail.com

--
¨Como siempre, los ingenieros hicieron un
escándalo, aunque terminaron la maniobra

Old 07-11-2012, 06:13 AM
Andrei POPESCU

On Mi, 11 iul 12, 12:46:54, lina wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need install fglrx and xorg from wheezy backports,
>
> are there some links can be used to feed the sources.list?

http://backports-master.debian.org/Instructions/

Kind regards,
Andrei

Old 07-11-2012, 07:48 AM
Mika Suomalainen

Old 07-11-2012, 02:32 PM
lina

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Ezequiel <ezequielandrush@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, there is a way to install fglrx in wheezy, but you wil need to downgrade
> X to a previous version.
> I found a solution out there and posted it here.

Finally ... after hours back to before.
Thanks for the link, it's very helpful.

Best regards,

Old 07-13-2012, 06:17 PM
Mika Suomalainen

Old 07-13-2012, 07:05 PM
Brian

On Fri 13 Jul 2012 at 21:17:42 +0300, Mika Suomalainen wrote:

> On 13.07.2012 21:15, debian-user@lists.debian.org wrote:
> > __________________________________ Type your response ABOVE THIS
> > LINE to reply
> >

> > Re: wheezy backports
> >
> > *1QA4xxx2a* | JUL 11, 2012 | 04:30PM UTC Thank you for
> > submitting your request. We have received your request and are
> > working on responding to you as soon as possible. If you have any
> > additional information to add to this case, please reply to this
> > email.
> >
> > Thanks in advance for your patience and support. This message was
> > sent to lina.lastname@gmail.com in reference to Case #91231.
> >
> > [[6ba64d79e0cd73914e2c996efb7af85d90fea77b-1786819]]
>
> Joe, is something wrong? You are replying late.

Not particularly but I've been a bit off colour recently - but then I
thought of you and your ability to empathise. A quick email to remind
you I'm still about seemed a good way to raise my spirits.

I wish you wouldn't advertise our relationship on debian-user, though.
Many subscribers do not like personal mails to be put on the List, so
do you think that in future we can keep our communication private.

Love and hugs.

Joe. xxx

Old 07-14-2012, 03:44 AM
lina

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 3:05 AM, Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:
> On Fri 13 Jul 2012 at 21:17:42 +0300, Mika Suomalainen wrote:
>
>> On 13.07.2012 21:15, debian-user@lists.debian.org wrote:
>> > __________________________________ Type your response ABOVE THIS
>> > LINE to reply
>> >

>> > Re: wheezy backports
>> >
>> > *1QA4xxx2a* | JUL 11, 2012 | 04:30PM UTC Thank you for
>> > submitting your request. We have received your request and are
>> > working on responding to you as soon as possible. If you have any
>> > additional information to add to this case, please reply to this
>> > email.
>> >
>> > Thanks in advance for your patience and support. This message was
>> > sent to lina.lastname@gmail.com in reference to Case #91231.
>> >
>> > [[6ba64d79e0cd73914e2c996efb7af85d90fea77b-1786819]]
>>
>> Joe, is something wrong? You are replying late.
>
> Not particularly but I've been a bit off colour recently - but then I
> thought of you and your ability to empathise. A quick email to remind
> you I'm still about seemed a good way to raise my spirits.
>
> I wish you wouldn't advertise our relationship on debian-user, though.
> Many subscribers do not like personal mails to be put on the List, so
> do you think that in future we can keep our communication private.
>
> Love and hugs.
>
> Joe. xxx

Brian,

Are you truly Joe, or are you making some jokes here.

Poor Joe,