Old 07-10-2012, 08:43 PM
Christopher Perry

Default Unable to install or uninstall hptraidconf RAID command-line mgmt util for RocketRaid 622

>>I am trying to install the command-line RAID management utility
available at HighPoint-Tech's website:
http://highpoint-tech.com/BIOS_Driver/page/rr622_U.htm

I know this is an old thread but I have been banging my head against the
wall for the last half hour on this and thought I would share what I
found. The problem with Highpoint's scripts are that they edited them
with a DOS editor, the extra linefeeds cause the shell to choke on the
post/pre scripts. Clearly, they never actually installed their own
software from their packages.

-- Chris Perry