Old 07-09-2012, 10:24 PM
Shane Johnson

Default help with xserver-xorg-video-ast

hello everyone,I am hoping someone can help me. *I am running Wheezy and got a driver from Aspeed for their on-board video driver. *Loaded it and it worked until I installed xen-qemu-dm-4.0 and now when I try to re-install is says glibc-2.13 is required when 2.14 is installed. *I contacted Aspeeds tech support and they suggested I compile from source. *I got the source package and run autoconf and get a error that xorg-macros needs to be installed. *I located it in xutils-dev and installed that package but it is still giving me a error about xorg-macros. *I have run autoconf -v to try and find out if it is expecting the libraries somewhere and I just need to link to them but it doesn't give me any idea on where. *
Question 1 - is there a easier way to do this?Question 2 - anyone have any idea on what I need to do to compile this driver?
Thank you.
--
Shane D. Johnson
IT AdministratorRasmussen Equipment