Old 07-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Sebastian Canagaratna

Default Problem with R: /usr/lib/liblapack.so.3: undefined symbol; ATL_chemv

Hi:

*I am using aptosid (Ponos) .i.e, Debian unstable,* and I am getting this error with R:

Error in dyn.load(file, DLLpath = DLLpath, ...) :
* unable to load shared object '/usr/lib/R/library/stats/libs/stats.so':

* /usr/lib/liblapack.so.3: undefined symbol: ATL_chemv
During startup - Warning message:
package ‘stats’ in options("defaultPackages") was not found

Anybody knows what this means and how to correct it?

Thanks

Sebastian Canagaratna