Old 04-11-2008, 01:40 PM
"Owen Townend"

Default installed php5, but no php binary?

On 11/04/2008, hce <webmail.hce@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I installed php5 in Debian, but there is only /usr/bin/php-cgi, there
is no php in /usr/bin. What is I missing?

I have also installed php5 in FC6, and I can call php --version in
command line. Why there is no php in Debian package?

Hey,
**I believe 'php5-cli'*gives the php5 command line binary.
cheers,
Owen.

Thank you.

Jim