Old 07-08-2012, 06:31 PM
rjc

Default Long threads, Was: Filezilla a security risk

On Sun, Jul 08, 2012 at 06:48:44PM BST, Markus Schönhaber wrote:
> Yeah.
> Your statement that 587/tcp was smtps is simply wrong. I just corrected
> your wrong statement - nothing more. Why you feel the need to go to a
> great length to convince someone (whoever that might be) that your wrong
> statement was somehow right is completely beyond me.

I had been on this list [0] on and off for quite a while now and have
noticed that certain individuals find it hard to simply "be wrong" [1]
and will argue their case just to have "the final word".

[0] in a minute I will be corrected that it is a Usenet news group ;^)
[1] or not always be 100% right

rjc

Old 07-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Andrei POPESCU

On Du, 08 iul 12, 19:31:48, rjc wrote:

> I had been on this list [0] on and off for quite a while now and have
> noticed that certain individuals find it hard to simply "be wrong" [1]
> and will argue their case just to have "the final word".
>
> [0] in a minute I will be corrected that it is a Usenet news group ;^)

Nope, it really is a mailing list that can be read via mail-to-news
gateways (like gmane).

You didn't expect that, did you?

Kind regards,
Andrei