Old 07-08-2012, 07:41 AM
Sharon Kimble

Default gmame

For posterity's sake its "gmane-linux-debian-user"

Sharon.

Old 07-08-2012, 09:16 AM
Curt

On 2012-07-08, Sharon Kimble <skimble04@gmail.com> wrote:
> For posterity's sake its "gmane-linux-debian-user"

For my dotty, non-hyphenated posterity it would be :

gmane.linux.debian.user

Old 07-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Camaleón

On Sun, 08 Jul 2012 08:41:00 +0100, Sharon Kimble wrote:

> On 08/07/2012, Sharon Kimble <skimble04@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I tend to read this mailing list, and many others, in gmame but i've
>> just accidentally deleted the newsgroup from my list of groups! Does
>> anyone know the name of the group in gmame please as I cant find it
>> under 'debian'.

> For posterity's sake its "gmane-linux-debian-user"

:-)

In reality you are not "removing" but "unsubscribing" to the group, so no
need to worry (and the same goes with posts, you don't remove then, you
can fetch them again if you delete a message).

OTOH, I also get confused with Gmane group names as they are quite
different from the original mailing lists names.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón