Old 07-08-2012, 07:22 AM
Sharon Kimble

Default gmame

I tend to read this mailing list, and many others, in gmame but i've
just accidentally deleted the newsgroup from my list of groups! Does
anyone know the name of the group in gmame please as I cant find it
under 'debian'.

Thanks
Sharon.
--
A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html
Debian 6,0.5, Gnome 1:2.30+7, LibreOffice 3.4.6