Old 07-06-2012, 09:47 AM
Olivier BATARD

Default Postfix redirection.

Hi,

I'm just wondering, after googling a lot, how to redirect mail from a
user to another address without keeping mail to the original address.
I want to redirect mail directly. I've tried aliases but mail are sent
to both original and destination, and I want to forward directly mail.

How can I do that ?

Thanks.

Olivier