Old 07-06-2012, 02:10 AM
AndroidFans

Default Facebook.com/AndroidFans (119,000+ fans) Promote your App!!

Title: Facebook.com/AndroidFans (119,000+ fans) Promote your App!! - -

I would like to know if you would be interested in us doing an application review/promotion to 170,000+ facebook fans. Would this appeal to you?! If so we have one of the most massive pages of 119,000+ "Android Fans" http://facebook.com/AndroidFans In our review we would capable to tag your very own facebook fan page from your web site within the article. Please take the time to read some of my reviews. You may also notice the view counts and the populous huge company names.

**This would benefit your app to be recognized at a rapid pace. Feel free to fill out the online form for your request here http://droidtweak.com/media

Thank you so much for your time.
~ Thank you for your time
DroidTweak Media Project
w: droidtweak.com
e: support@droidtweak.com

Newsletter created with Tellmatic v1.0.9.0-rc1 - Die Newsletter Maschine (www.tellmatic.org)
Disclaimer! The Coder(s) of Tellmatic is/are not responsible for any content in this Newsletter! Tellmatic is only the software used to create and send this mail to your email address! Tellmatic is free and Open Source Software! We are not responsible for misuse of Tellmatic sending Spam! Unfortunately sometimes Spammers use Tellmatic. I/we do not support Spam in any way.