Old 07-05-2012, 06:06 AM
Richard Hector

Default dotdeb.org?

How reliable/trustworthy is this site?

I want to install packages that aren't in squeeze or squeeze-backports.
(php5-fpm in particular, atm)

Should I be pretty safe with dotdeb?

Thanks,

Richard

Old 07-05-2012, 12:41 PM
Brian

On Thu 05 Jul 2012 at 18:06:12 +1200, Richard Hector wrote:

> How reliable/trustworthy is this site?
>
> I want to install packages that aren't in squeeze or squeeze-backports.
> (php5-fpm in particular, atm)
>
> Should I be pretty safe with dotdeb?

http://wiki.debian.org/UnofficialRepositories

You've searched for information on this site and the person who provides
the packages. You've looked at how long it has been in existance. So you
must have an informed opinion. Go with it.

Old 07-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Camaleón

On Thu, 05 Jul 2012 18:06:12 +1200, Richard Hector wrote:

> How reliable/trustworthy is this site?

(...)

If you search in the mailing list archives you'll find out that "dotbed"
repo is a usual here.

> Should I be pretty safe with dotdeb?

One can never be safe :-P

Greetings,