-   -   Question about debian vserver (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/67958-question-about-debian-vserver.html)

"Pete Kay" 04-11-2008 04:19 AM

Question about debian vserver

Hi all,
*
I have a question for Debian vserver.* Let's say I have web server on one Debian guest system and db on another Debian guest system.* How do I have the different applications to listen on the different ports?* How would someone from the Internet be able to access the web server via the internal IP address?* How does the applications within two guest systems communicate with each other ( via internal IP or ?)?

*
Thank you very much for your input.
*
Thanks,