-   -   ot: slightly, is debian tied to a nonprofit? (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/679481-ot-slightly-debian-tied-nonprofit.html)

Tony Baldwin 07-02-2012 10:11 PM

On Mon, Jul 02, 2012 at 04:36:10PM -0400, Karen Lewellen wrote:
> If that is the name of the nonprofit, thanks.
> Karen
>
> On Mon, 2 Jul 2012, Paul Johnson wrote:
>
> >On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 1:25 PM, Karen Lewellen <klewellen@shellworld.net>wrote:
> >

> >>I ask because of the references to foundation?
> >

> >Software in the Public Interest, Inc.

That IS the name of the non-profit.
Here's the website:
http://www.spi-inc.org/

tony
--
http://www.tonybaldwin.me
all tony, all the time!

Karen Lewellen 07-02-2012 10:22 PM

ot: slightly, is debian tied to a nonprofit?

Hi Tony,
...all tony all the time? lol!
Seriously, thanks, that was just what I desired.
Kare

Archive: Pine.BSF.4.64.1207021821370.18901@server1.shellwor ld.net">http://lists.debian.org/Pine.BSF.4.64.1207021821370.18901@server1.shellwor ld.net

Andrei POPESCU 07-06-2012 02:10 PM

On Lu, 02 iul 12, 16:25:37, Karen Lewellen wrote:

> I ask because of the references to foundation? Alfi for a possible
> funding project tied to a thread from a different Linux users list.

http://www.debian.org/devel/constitution#item-9

Kind regards,
Andrei