Old 07-02-2012, 03:11 PM
Francesco Pietra

Default Fwd: i386 testing: java not recognizing its libraries and libreoffice and okular not launching

In addition, I have now noticed that even okular does not start
anymore after that infamous apt-get update/upgrade with i386 testing:

francesco@deb32:~$ okular
okular(3765): you need to call Settings::instance before using
KCrash: Application 'okular' crashing...
KCrash: Attempting to start /usr/lib/kde4/libexec/drkonqi from kdeinit
sock_file=/home/francesco/.kde/socket-deb32/kdeinit4__0
Warning: connect() failed: : No such file or directory
KCrash: Attempting to start /usr/lib/kde4/libexec/drkonqi directly
drkonqi(3766): Unable to find an internal debugger that can work with
the KCrash backend

[1]+ Stopped okular
francesco@deb32:~$