Old 07-02-2012, 09:16 AM
"Fred Zinsli"

Default ST Visual Programmer on Squeeze

Hello all

This is probably a wine specific question, but I thought I would start
here.

I am attempting to get ST Visual Programmer working properly on
Squeeze. The application installed under WINE without error, and it
actually starts and I can load programs etc, but I can't seem to send the
program to the attached device. It seems as though wine doesn't have
working USB drivers, but I admit to not knowing how WINE uses attached
devices.

If I could get a Linux equivalent application then I guess that would
be a better working solution.

The device I am attempting to flash is a STM8S105x6 via an
stm8s-discovery USB interface board.

Your comments would be most helpful

Regards

Fred