Old 07-01-2012, 09:12 PM
"Kristoffer Gustafsson"

Default problems with detecting the cd in wheezy

Hi.
I got a problem with installing
wheezy8(testing)
Evyerhing goes well, I select my language and so,
but when it shall detect the cd and the software on that it fails.
The message about detecting the cd just keeps
jumping up and down on the screen.
what is wrong and what can I do about
this?
Have any of you solved it?
/Kristoffer

Old 07-02-2012, 02:56 AM
Jude DaShiell

It sounds as if you got yourself a corrupted download of the iso used to
install wheezy.

Microsoft: It never looses its suction.

Jude
<jdashiel-at-shellworld-dot-net>