Old 07-01-2012, 03:26 PM
lina

Default port 53

Hi,

(1) What shall I do if lots of foreign address connected to my port 53
(details see the bottom),

(2) ssh: Could not resolve hostname at the same time.

(3) Seems it's initiated by iceweasle.

I am not experienced, thanks ahead for any suggestions.

128.8.10.90#53
208.93.136.12#53
2001:dc3::35#53
192.58.128.30#53