Old 07-01-2012, 02:00 PM
Umarzuki Mochlis

Default cannot edit ms/FrontPage

after logged as on wiki page & i edited wiki FrontPage for Malay
language (http://wiki.debian.org/ms/FrontPage), it says

"You can't change ACLs on this page since you have no admin rights on it!"

before this I can edit it.

Umarzuki Mochlis
http://debmal.my

Old 07-01-2012, 02:45 PM
Camaleón

On Sun, 01 Jul 2012 22:00:37 +0800, Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:

> after logged as on wiki page

Then the question will be better answered in "debian-www" mailing list or:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/Contact

:-)

> & i edited wiki FrontPage for Malay language (http://wiki.debian.org/ms
>/FrontPage), it says
>
> "You can't change ACLs on this page since you have no admin rights on
> it!"
>
> before this I can edit it.

I see no ACL rules set forth in the template :-?

But the page was last edited three years ago (!), maybe something changed
in that time, I would contact the wiki admins.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 07-02-2012, 02:04 AM
Umarzuki Mochlis

2012/7/1 Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>:
> On Sun, 01 Jul 2012 22:00:37 +0800, Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
>
>> after logged as on wiki page
>
> Then the question will be better answered in "debian-www" mailing list or:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/Contact
>
> :-)
>
>> & i edited wiki FrontPage for Malay language (http://wiki.debian.org/ms
>>/FrontPage), it says
>>
>> "You can't change ACLs on this page since you have no admin rights on
>> it!"
>>
>> before this I can edit it.
>
> I see no ACL rules set forth in the template :-?
>
> But the page was last edited three years ago (!), maybe something changed
> in that time, I would contact the wiki admins.

thanks, I'll check with #debian-www

Umarzuki Mochlis
http://debmal.my