Old 07-01-2012, 01:07 PM
Adriano Trentini

Default FW: Hey there.

I guess you are doing well. I wanted to tell you to a great job opportunity in locality.
We have had many of our members take this opp & I am getting perfect success stories.

The local paper has an article featuring one of our clients, Kelly Richards. It will also give you all the information you need to get started.
The article is at http://stratemind.com/actordead/Adrian_Wright30/?a=212132&s= and I think the article will be featured on the homepage until tomorrow.

TTYL.

Faithfully,