Old 07-01-2012, 01:20 AM
严海东

Default left click does not work

Hi to all:
I run debian6/gnome in my PC, and after installing some
softwares,such as scim,chrome,
the left click of touchpad dose not work.
It does not work by using a mouse either.
And the right mouse button works fine and the mouse tracks fine
Any help in this problem?

Old 07-01-2012, 10:03 AM
Camaleón

On Sun, 01 Jul 2012 09:20:05 +0800, 严海东 wrote:

> I run debian6/gnome in my PC, and after installing some
> softwares,such as scim,chrome,
> the left click of touchpad dose not work. It does not work by
> using a mouse either. And the right mouse button works fine and
> the mouse tracks fine Any help in this problem?

Does it work for another user?

How about "xev"? Is it detecting the left-click event?

Also, upload the full "/var/log/Xorg.0.log" file to www.pastebin.com.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón