Old 06-28-2012, 02:45 PM
David Tegelaar

Default after install of new Linux ISO with new kernel&initrd, could not boot

I believe that RedHat kernel rpms have a built-in

post install tool that calls /sbin/new-kernel-pkg

which┬*in turn calls /sbin/grubby to update the

grub configuration file.┬*

So examinie the built-in scripts┬*in a vendor kernel

rpm to see how they do this.

┬*

-dave