Old 06-27-2012, 03:20 AM
"Weaver"

Default Webinar Software.

Greetings all,

I need recommendations of efficient, tried and true webinar software.
I've heard good things about Big Blue Button, but also that it's not quite
up to par with applications that only cater to commercial software, such
as 'GoToMeeting'.

What recommendations?

Thanks for any time and trouble.
Regards,

Weaver.

by the wise as false,
and by the rulers as useful.

— Lucius Annæus Seneca.

Terrorism, the new religion.

Old 06-27-2012, 07:13 AM
Jude DaShiell

citrix which is what gotomeeting uses is extremely inaccessible not only
with respect to the software's ability working with assistive
technology/screen readers but also it's impossible to even communicate
with support without going through a captcha. I don't know what
software outofsight.net uses, but for sure it isn't anything coded with
citrix and that site markets to the assistive technology/screen reader
community so works quite hard at having an accessible software base.

On Tue, 26 Jun 2012, Weaver wrote:

> Greetings all,
>
> I need recommendations of efficient, tried and true webinar software.
> I've heard good things about Big Blue Button, but also that it's not quite
> up to par with applications that only cater to commercial software, such
> as 'GoToMeeting'.
>
> What recommendations?
>
> Thanks for any time and trouble.
> Regards,