Old 06-25-2012, 05:39 PM
Camaleón

Default Verbose replies... (was: Synaptic preferences question)

On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 19:27:11 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> On Mon, 2012-06-25 at 19:19 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>> > PS: I call one version of Ubuntu Oz, because I like Oz ... not really
>> > the old musical, but ... try a guess .
>>
>> A hint, no "little Myron's thumberland" (or the comic it's based on,
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^ slumberland
>> Nemo, Nemo) and no "Alice"-dsl .
>
> I wish I could find a link to the Marshmallow-Cartoon of "Little Myron's
> slumberland".

Eight posts from you, Ralf, only in this thread. Eight. Most of them with
dubious OT content inside.

Please, consider entering into "verbose mode off".

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 06-25-2012, 05:50 PM
Ralf Mardorf

On Mon, 2012-06-25 at 17:39 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

> >> A hint, no "little Myron's thumberland" (or the comic it's based on,
> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^ slumberland
> >> Nemo, Nemo) and no "Alice"-dsl .
> >
> > I wish I could find a link to the Marshmallow-Cartoon of "Little Myron's
> > slumberland".
>
> Eight posts from you, Ralf, only in this thread. Eight. Most of them with
> dubious OT content inside.
>
> Please, consider entering into "verbose mode off".

Hm, or at least I should add "OT", apologize. I also noticed that my
Arch Linux Evolution tends to send to the latest person who replied and
carbon copy to the mailing list, instead of just sending mails to the
list.

Shit happens .

Sorry,
Ralf