-   -   Slowness problem (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/676522-slowness-problem.html)

Merciadri Luca 06-24-2012 03:05 PM

Slowness problem

Ralf Mardorf 06-24-2012 03:19 PM

Slowness problem

Firefox or Iceweasel? However, even if sometimes other apps cause this
too, the cause might be Firefox. With 'firefox -P' you could use a new
instance of Firefox, to test if it does behave like your default.
Perhaps there are messages, if you run Firefox by a terminal emulation.
Firefox is my favorite web browser, but it can cause issues other
browsers don't cause.

Gary Dale 06-24-2012 03:22 PM

Slowness problem