Old 04-10-2008, 01:10 PM
abelahcene

Default how th generate like oficial site from packages (or CD's)

Hi,
sorry to disturb you, may this is a trivial question but I haven't
receive a validate answer!!!

I want to create a local repository: I explain :
I have downloaded Packages I need to the common student ( I am teacher
in university), say the official CD1 and other packages from the site,
So I have a list of about more thounsand soft.

I want to create frome theses packages a local repository to :
1. Install the debian directly by using PXE ( PXE I know how to
configure it),
2. I complete later the installation from my repository (I know how
to do it).

So The problem is : when the installer searches for the Releases, and
gpg files it doesn't find them, because I haves to respect the
arborescene of the official site. This what I don't know how to do it.

How the create like an "official site" from my packages ?

thanks for help
best regards
bela